Add weather API functions for WASM and JS gauges which can accomplish the following:
- Return precipitation data over a defined area, in multiple customizable layers (dependent on severity), so that custom weather radars can be implemented by third party developers
- Return wind/windshear data over a defined area, so that custom predictive windshear systems can be implemented by third party developers
- Return turbulence data over a defined area, in multiple customizable layers (dependent on severity - e.g. A320 weather radar displays turbulence in 2 layers: moderate and severe), so that it can be incorporated into custom weather radars
- Return hazard data over a defined area (returning distinct location(s) of possible lightning and hail) so that it can be incorporated into custom weather radars
- Create an API which allows for retrieving weather data (especially temperature, pressure, and current winds) at any given waypoint, facility, and/or location (defined by latitude, longitude, and altitude). Winds aloft data such as this is critical for creating a proper VNAV (vertical navigation system) which relies on having this data for proper descent profile predictions as well as cruise/fuel burn predictions
- Create an API which allows for retrieving the current METAR at any facility, as well as ATIS at any airport that supports it.
Images of turbulence and hazards in real-life weather radars: