In the comments is a link to my project. My polygons to edit the height of trees, and aprons for runways, grass, etc no longer works. Additionally, since then, i am suddenly am pegged at around 15fps when usually its in the 40s. Been working on this project for a few months and never had this issue. The texture is applied but it no longer shows any material. Similarly for the polygons, it is there but no longer controls the height of trees i edited, and it does nothing if it try editing it. All materials used were from the Asobo materiallib.
Some steps I can retrace that led to this (I want to be careful with how i say it but i really cant confirm what time this problem actually started happening today, but it fine until today. Draw shapes is active in the devmode menu.
1) From this morning did some work with models, everything was fine
2) Updated to WU11
3) Was working on some models for a couple hours with my project and sim open
4) Exported model and built package to test and see how it looks in sim
5) Instead of showing the names of the models in my modellib, it showed their GUIDs i believe with no object showing up.
6) Deleted the last model I just made and rebuilt, same issue with GUIDs with all the other models
7) Deleted all the models and textures from modellib folder, and its only then I noticed all my aprons and polygons did nothing. (The GUID problem was fixed after deleting all models and textures and importing a new one)
Any help is appreciated. Thanks
The strange thing is if i close the project and project editor, the aprons and painted lines etc with the exception of trees pop up correctly. Reopen the project, and as soon as i press load in editor it goes away again.