I have been working to cover up some photogrammetry footprints in a scenery. While doing so, I noticed that the textured polygons I'm using are overriding some of the surrounding taxiways (type=road, in this case) , aprons, and even painted lines.
Individual priorities do not seem to be taken into account here as I originally had the cover-up polygons set to priority 0, but have tried negative values as well. The aprons all have priorities starting no lower than 2, so they should be higher priority than the grass polygons that I have added.
[The grass polygons are in their own BGL. I need it to be structured that way for various reasons. Having it all in a single BGL would be a pain to manage since I have two separate package versions which need to share resources. One for photogrammetry users, one for those who don't use it.]