Feature Suggestion for Enhancing Realism in Flight Simulator

Dear Xbox Game Studios,

I hope this message finds you well. I have been an enthusiastic fan of Flight Simulator for a long time, and I also enjoy plane spotting using various flight tracking apps like FlightRadar.

While playing the game and using these flight trackers, I noticed that there are open APIs available for real-time flight data. This sparked an idea: incorporating live flight data into Flight Simulator could greatly enhance the realism and immersion of the game. Considering the existing multiplayer and group flight features, this addition seems feasible and could provide an even more thrilling experience.

I believe that many other flight simulation enthusiasts would also find this feature incredibly engaging. Have you considered this option, and are there any technical challenges that would prevent the integration of live flight data into the game?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Well… unless I misunderstand your suggestion, we already have that in the sim, you just need to enable it (don´t have the sim open right now but it´s called Live Traffic or similar)