The SU13 flighting version of the game is now available.
The SDK 0.22.0 and flighting documentation are now available through the DevMode download menu.
You can post in the Questions & Community Discussions section to discuss this new version and ask for more information, using the the new flighting_su13 tag.
A dedicated section has been created to report bugs:
Latest Flighting SU13 - Bug Reports topics - MSFS DevSupport (flightsimulator.com)
184.108.40.206 Game version release notes:
The MSFS Blender plugin is now distributed with the SDK. You will still need to install it through the Blender interface.
A VFX API is now available in WASM, allowing you to spawn and control your effects.
A Communication API is now available in WASM and JS, allowing you to communicate between WASM modules, or between a WASM and a JS module.
And now the preliminary SDK/DevMode release notes:
- Typos in CFD Debug window.
- Incorrect console position in devmode default layout. [improved]
- “FastWasmCompilation” option has been renamed to “Wasm Debug Mode”.
- Potential corruption upon saving a project that uses special characters, and package building issues when using path names with special characters.
- Packages & Publishing Groups metadata directories are now deleted upon using the Clean All command.
- Fixed the behaviour of the Remove buttons in the Asset Groups section of the Package Inspector. [improved]
- Added a meaningful warning message instead of a misleading error message when an empty filename is given as an Extra file.
- Changing runway number not updating runway taxipaths.
- Lights are not removed in Scenery Editor when switching painted line objects to a non lit type.
- missing engine_type value.
- TCAS parameter in Radios section.
- Added Loading section in Aircraft.cfg tab.
- Multiuple new piston engine parameters (see the documentation release notes for more information). [fixed]
- Made display size adaptable to system scale.
- Corrected an issue with the fuel system that could cause it to not use any fuel in some setups.
- Crash when opening Debug Sim Forces [improved]
- Increased the number of lines that can be set as InputOnlyLines or OutputOnlyLines from 3 to 10 in the modular fuel system.
- Changed n1_to_shaft_torque_table from 5 to 10.
- Removed obsolete parameters.
- Made gizmo window match current parameter unit.
- Material Editor crash when opening projects with material libaries several times in succession.
Blender plugin added to Core SDK.
- SimConnect_EnumerateControllers has been added. Using this function, it is now possible to have more information about hardware devices.
- SimConnect_AddFacilityDataDefinitionFilter and SimConnect_ClearAllFacilityDataDefinitionFilters have been added. Using those functions, it is now possible to add filter to the NavData API in order to reduce the number of messages sent by the server
- New functions for dealing with input events have been added. See the documentation for further information: Input Events [Fixed]
- Slew mode cannot be activated anymore through SimConnect or JS when playing an activity.
- Jetway API - PBH should now have correct values, and if an error occured while listing jetway, the wrong one will be ignored.
- Requesting some data using he NavData API shouldn’t freeze the sim anymore.
- GDI+ FillPath filling the wole framebuffer instead of the provided path. [added]
- A way to communicate between JS and Wasm (A Coherent listener for Java, and the “CommBus API” for Wasm).
- A “Vfx API” in Wasm to spawn and control Visual Effects.
- ROTOR_LATERAL_TRIM_SET and ROTOR_LONGITUDINAL_TRIM_SET events can now also take negative value, as documented.
- SimvarWatcher writing to user simobject instead of the selected one.
- Support for helicopter engine trim control via RPN code. See the DECREASE_HELO_GOV_BEEP,INCREASE_HELO_GOV_BEEP, and SET_HELO_GOV_BEEP documentation for details.
- A section has been added describing the WASM VFX API.
- A section has been added describing the WASM Communications API.
- The SimConnect API has been expanded with the following sections and functions:
- The following sample projects have been documented:
- The model behaviour documentation now has pages for ToolTip Text IDs and Help Text IDs.
- Documentation has been added to explain the pop-up window outlining the changes to terraforming for both the Rectangle and the Polygon scenery objects that may appear when you open old scenery projects.
- The pages for the Camera.cfg and for the Cameras Tab in the Aircraft editor have been updated with the new parameters external_camera_distance and camera_distance_coefficient.
- A page has been added dedicated to debugging WASM modules: Debugging WASM Gauges.
- The Engines Tab and the engines.cfg have been updated with the following parameters for Piston Engines: wep_damage_efficiency_factor, use_intake_density_on_mixture, density_to_boost_table, mixture_lever_to_ratio_table, mixture_ratio_to_engine_efficiency_table, use_volumetric_fuel_flow, rpm_on_volumetric_efficiency_table, mixture_ratio_to_sfc_scalar_table.
- The SimVar HELICOPTER_MASTER_THROTTLE_POSITION has been documented.
- The pages for the Camera.cfg and for the Cameras Tab in the Aircraft editor have been updated with additional information, and they have also been tidied up to remove obsolete and non-functioning parameters.
- The Scenery Object XML definitions page has been updated to include information on the Polygon XML.
- Various broken links in the How To Make An Aircraft tutorial.
- References to the maximum engine count being 4 have been changed to the new maximum count of 16.
- The AcousticParameters tag documentation has been updated with further information regarding the use of the Ambisonic bus.
- The Fuselage Lateral CX parameter has had its information updated both in the CFG file and the Aircraft Editor pages.