Logon Error

I received the email to enter the World Hub! But this ineligibility for access also appears, could you correct it so I can enter? Thanks.

I’m having the same issue.

1 Like

Put the print of the error here, with the email, they can give us access that way.

Here’s my error page.

I have the same

The same thing happened to me. I can’t access it now.

The Same happend to me. Email IS crazy_michael@hotmail.com. Username shadowhero007

I have the same problem

dhabluetzel@umsiedlungen.ch

Hello here, we applied a fix to our website that will help some cases. Please try again to access the Hub now.

If you still encounter the eligibility issue after the retry, please answer back with both the email address appearing in the error message AND the one used in the sign-up form (where you received your mail invitation). We will try our best to restore your access asap with this info.

Doesn’t work for me.
I used lukeman323@gmx.com and it is saying that lukeman323@icloud.com isn’t eligible.

Still, whoed dhabluetzel@umsiedlungen.ch nor the info@umsiedlungen.ch nor the pcernst@outlook.com work.

Login OK - 16.02.2024

Hi guys,

We did some fixes, can you confirm us you can acces to the World Hub now ?

For those who are still unable to connect, as @SherifLucas said, please answer back with both the email address appearing in the error message AND the one used in the sign-up form (where you received your mail

Please reply here : Main Thread Logon error

Thank you