[SU15] Interactive point open - stays or returns to zero after setting to 1 (percent over 100)

Version: *SU/AAU/WU XX - 1.37.4

Frequency: Consistently

Severity: High*

Context: *NA
Bug description:
apply the following code

if{ (L:CANOPY, bool) 1 == 
    if{ 0 (>L:CANOPY, bool) 1 (>A:INTERACTIVE POINT OPEN:0, percent over 100) } els{ 1 (>L:CANOPY, bool) 0 (>A:INTERACTIVE POINT OPEN:0, percent over 100) } }

change to percent got to 100 and counts down to zero or does not change from zero, watching through simvarwatcher.

Repro steps:

Attachments:

Private attachments: Send a PM to @PrivateContent with the link to this topic and the link to download your content

Can I just not see an obvious error? or is it by design it counts in one direction only… really?

Only use one or the other for doors, L or A. If you want to use INTERACTIVE POINT OPEN, you need the event TOGGLE_AIRCRAFT_EXIT or TOGGLE_AIRCRAFT_EXIT_FAST.

thanks but this documentation makes no sense to me on how to use it

I believe the interactive point goal has something to do with my problem.

Hello @DA40CGDFQ

INTERACTIVE POINT OPEN is the current position but it will always converge towards INTERACTIVE POINT GOAL.
You probably want to write both simvars if your goal is to have this driven by your L:CANOPY value directly.

Regards,
Sylvain

1 Like

Thank you for that. It helped with my issue. Please update the docs to show that these two simvars are used together to provide interactive point functionality. This can be closed

1 Like