Whenever I click build button for my SimObject, there is always a warning (glTFLister | Model texture not found in the texture directories: XXX.png, for model XXX\XXX\XXX\model\XXX.gltf). May I ask what should I do?
For your reference, here is the information which might be helpful.
- MSFS version: 1.34.16
- SDK version: 0.22.3.0
- 3D max version: 2023
- Base SimObject: the GaugeAircraft from 0.21.0.0
- This is a simple scenario, with only one box, and one texture
- Name of the texture: AT_ON.tif
- Scenario file: see attached
- I am sure that “AT_ON.png” is under “texture” folder of PackageSources
- I am sure that “AT_ON.PNG.DDS” and “AT_ON.PNG.DDS.json” is under “texture” folder of Packages folder
After clicking build all, I got this:
test_scene 20231022.zip (44.9 KB)
You can send us the simobject, and I’ll take a look at it.
See section 3) here
Finally found the issue:
I have three entries in the aircraft.cfg in terms of the liveries. However, I only created two folders and the corresponding cfg file. As a result, although the texture is in the shared texture folder, the model doesn’t know the path to this shared folder.
Issue solved. Thank you!